The ultimate strength and future of the Adelaide Football Club lies firmly in the hands of its supporters. Whilst competition is fierce on the field it is equally as fierce behind the scenes with every opportunity being sourced to stay one step ahead of our opposition.
A sound financial future is key to our success and the Crows invite you to consider leaving a bequest to the Club in your Will to help us secure that success for future generations to come.
What is a Bequest?
A bequest is the act of giving or leaving personal assets to beneficiaries through the provision of a Will.
Why the Adelaide Crows?
A bequest is the opportunity to make a tangible and lasting contribution towards the ongoing strength and future of the Adelaide Football Club. Your generosity will secure the club’s financial future enabling it to continue its proud tradition of success for generations to come.
Your bequest will be securely invested and only the earnings will be used to support the club’s growth, which means your generosity will benefit the club forever.
Who can contribute?
Anyone with a passion for the Adelaide Football Club, member or non-member, can leave a bequest to the Club in their Will.
If you already have a Will in place you can complete a codicil (under the advice of your solicitor) to make an amendment to your current arrangements.
Types of Bequests
- A specified amount of money
- A percentage of your Estate
- Property / assets
- Residual of your Estate after all other beneficiaries have been taken care of
If you decide to provide for the AFC in your Will the Club welcomes the opportunity to personally thank and show its appreciation. In recognition of your generous support you will receive:
- An invitation to attend two complimentary Crows Forever functions per year, featuring guest speakers and addresses from the Coach and CEO, entertaining you with a greater insight into the operations of the AFC
- A Crows Forever framed player photograph and lapel pin
- Regular updates from the AFC (Year Book/newsletter etc) to keep you informed of our progress
- Your name will live on forever on the Club’s Honour Board
- An opportunity to meet and spend time with others who share your love of the Crows
Preferred form of bequest
Here is a guide of preferred wording to complete your bequest:
I give the sum of (specify amount) or (% of my Estate) or (the residue of my Estate) free of all succession estate and other death duties to the Adelaide Football Club Limited (ABN 48 008 101 568) of 105 West Lakes Boulevard West Lakes SA 5021 to be used for its general purposes.
Click here to download the Crows Forever brochure.
For further information or if you have already made a bequest to the AFC in your Will please contact:
Adelaide Football Club
PO Box 10
West Lakes 5021
Ph: (08) 8440 6632
Mob: 0403 431 354