Digital Engagement Manager
- One of the biggest digital media platforms in Australian club sport
- Join a dynamic and elite sporting organisation
- Represent an iconic South Australian brand
The Adelaide Football Club is one of eighteen teams participating in the AFL. The Club has a proven track record of success both on and off the field.
At The Adelaide Football Club, We Fly as One.
The focus for 2017 and beyond is to deliver on our new vision to Bring People Together to Achieve Great Things, both on and off the field. This includes evolving our digital strategy and looking for better ways to engage and connect with our large and passionate supporter-base.
Our behaviour will be underpinned by our core values that will drive our decision making within a culture of enhanced accountability. We are focussed on being a high performing Club that displays Courage, is Authentic in all that it does and lives the mantra of Team First.
Reporting to the General Manager - Media & Communications, the Digital Engagement Manager will manage a team of three digital professionals.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead, drive and inspire the direction and delivery of the Club’s digital strategy;
- Provide innovative digital insights and input to the role of data and technology to ensure greater understanding of the supporter-base;
- Drive data acquisition and generate initiatives and campaigns which bring successful commercial outcomes across the entire operation;
- Oversee the design and maintenance of the Club’s website and social media platform, and ensure compliance with relevant media agreements;
- Supervise and coordinate the production of content for the entire digital platform, including Club online publications;
- Manage and monitor the workflow of the digital team through regular contact and communication.
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in driving and delivering a digital strategy;
- Experience and knowledge of innovative customer engagement using latest digital technologies;
- Ability to set targets, monitor and measure performance of a digital engagement program.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders in corporate, government and not for profit sectors;
- Strong leadership skills - previously managed and mentored a digital team;
- Passion for sport / AFL is preferred.
After-hours work and interstate travel is required, and the ability to work on all home match days is essential.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package, along with attractive benefits.
If you think you have the required skills and abilities for this position, please apply through Seek now, by attaching your cover letter and resume.
Please direct telephone enquiries to Hayley Christiansen on 08 8440 6641 or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org