The Adelaide Football Club receives many requests from not for profit and charitable organisations which include schools and clubs for signed merchandise and in particular guernseys and footballs.
To enable the continued support of fund raising for these organisations the following guidelines have been set:
- Due to the volume of requests we do not accept items to be autographed from outside organisations and the public
- Our players are generally happy to sign before and after training for genuine causes
Charity/not for profit/fundraising requests
Applications for signed merchandise must be in writing to email@example.com or PO Box 10, West Lakes, 5021 stating the charitable cause and/or reasons for the request and allow at least six weeks lead up time prior to the fund raising event.
- All requests to be on the organisation's official letterhead
- Applicants must be either a registered charitable organisation, not-for-profit organisation, charitable event or other worthy cause
- Please make sure the letter contains the following information:
- The name of the event/fund raiser and date if applicable
- The name of the beneficiary organisation
- Contact person and phone number
- A limited number of signed football and posters are made available annually free of charge for community fundraising events. Your request does not automatically mean you will receive a signed item as demand always exceeds our limited supply.
- We have a limited number of signed guernseys that we retail to community fundraising events annually, priced at $250. Part of the proceeds goes to the Adelaide Crows Children's Foundation, which is another worthwhile cause that our players support.
- For any further queries you can contact the Club on on 8440 6666
The Adelaide Crows Children's Foundation was set up to continue the good work of the Adelaide Football Club in partnership with charities in South Australia. Click here for further information and guidelines for funding.