Experienced health administrator Imelda Lynch was elected to the Adelaide Football Club’s Board of Directors after polling the most votes from members in an independently run election in March, 2023.
Lynch, who is currently Chair of the Glenelg Golf Club, was one of four candidates vying for the member-elected position which has been vacated by Crows premiership player Rod Jameson.
The former CEO of the Heart Foundation SA/NT has more than 30 years’ experience in leadership positions across the sporting, public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
A long-time Crows supporter, Lynch has been appointed to a two-year term after gaining 36.6 percent of the vote in an online ballot run by CorpVote.
- Chair of the Glenelg Golf Club
- Non-executive director of the Australian Medical Research Advisory Board
- Non-executive director of ACH Group
- Non-executive director of Bellberry Limited
- Non-executive director of Macular Disease Foundation of Australia
- CEO of the Heart Foundation SA/NT
- Served on the Board of the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Brain Injury SA