Adelaide Football Club Careers
The Adelaide Football Club is committed to recruiting the most talented people into the organisation, encouraging applications from suitably qualified and diverse candidates for all vacant positions with a dedication to hiring the best and most suitable candidates whilst adhering to fair employment practices such as the Club’s Equal Opportunity policy and current legislation.
All public vacancies will be advertised through our Seek and LinkedIn Channels.
SANFL Head Trainer & Property Steward at Adelaide Football Club
- Part time fixed-term contract position
- Work in elite sport
- High performing, dynamic environment
The SANFL Head Trainer/Property Steward is responsible for assisting in the physical preparation of the SANFL playing group through the provision of training and massage service, as well as organising and transporting property and equipment for home and away games. The position is responsible for first level of injury management and treatment of SANFL players and managing and educating SANFL trainers.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Level 2 Sports Trainer Certificate (essential);
- Diploma or Certificate 4 in Massage Therapy (essential);
- Experience as a senior trainer in an elite environment (minimum 3 years);
- Extensive knowledge of current elite practices and technologies;
- Experience working in an elite sporting environment and with elite athletes;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
To be considered, please apply with your CV and cover letter to AFC Employment firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Closing date for applications is Friday 14 January 2022.
The AFC reserves the right to appoint this role earlier than the closing date.