Term expires March 2022
Mark Ricciuto is the Club’s Football Director, first elected to the Adelaide Football Club Board in 2014.
Mark is a former professional footballer who played 312 games for the Adelaide Football Club, including the 1998 Premiership. Mark is a Life Member of the Adelaide Football Club.
Following his AFL career, Mark continues his deep association and passion for the sport of AFL as media commentator for Triple M and FOX FOOTY. Mark is also a successful businessman and entrepreneur with business interests in the Alma Tavern and The Hackney Hotel.
- Part Owner – Alma Tavern and Hackney Hotel
- Part Owner – Aruma River Resort
- Presenter Triple M Breakfast Announcer
- Fox Footy Expert Opinion and Special Comments
- Ambassador for Adelaide Tools, Peter Kittle Toyota