Term expires March 2021
Richard Fennell joined the Board of the Adelaide Football Club in 2017 as Director following 3 years as an independent member of the Club’s Finance and Audit Committee. Richard brings a strong financial background to the Board from his current role as Executive Consumer Banking and previously as Chief Financial Officer of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. Prior to joining the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank in 2007, Richard spent more than 18 years in finance and consulting, primarily with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Australia and Asia.
- Executive Consumer Banking, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Member of the Board of Governors, The Helpmann Academy
- Chief Financial Officer, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Board Member and Treasurer, The Australia Cambodia Foundation