Hailing from Victoria, Taylor loves to holiday in Echuca and go water skiing along the River Murray.
He doesn’t like lollies but throw any Dairy Milk chocolate his way and he’ll be happy.
To help you get to know him better, the on-baller has answered 15 questions from food and holidays to a nickname a mate gave him.
1. What’s your favourite cheat meal?
Popcorn chicken and chips
2. Where's your favourite place to holiday?
Echuca in Victoria. I like to waterski up there.
3. Where would you like to travel – somewhere you haven’t been before – when the world opens up?
I’d like to go to the United States and watch all the sports over there.
4. What’s your favourite sport?
Basketball - I’m an Atlanta Hawks fan.
5. Do you have a favourite athlete?
Trae Young from the Atlanta Hawks. I like the way he goes about it, he’s got a bit of swagger to him, too.
6. What’s the best sporting event you’ve been to?
I’d probably have to say the 2014 AFL semi-final when North beat Geelong. I grew up barracking for North, so that was a pretty big sports moment for me.
7. Do you have any siblings?
I have two older brothers - Jedd, who’s 21, and Bailey, who’s 23.
8. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
I’d probably say music. I listen to a bit of everything.
9. Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it?
My nickname is Charda. It was just a thing back in Victoria, one of my mates called me that once and it just stuck. I have no idea why he called me that.
10. Do you prefer winter or summer and why?
Summer because I love going up to the river.
11. Would you prefer to live near the beach or the country and why?
I’d probably say beach.
12. What’s your favourite social media platform and why?
Probably TikTok. You can see some very interesting content on there
13. What do you like to do on your day off?
Just relax, play a bit of PlayStation 4, Fortnite, Call Of Duty or play any sport.
14. Chocolate or lollies and why?
Chocolate because I don’t actually like lollies. I like anything Dairy Milk.
15. If you won $10 million, what would be the first thing you buy?I’d probably buy a mansion in a really good area in Australia.