1. Tyson was born on October 19, 1998, making him 20 today!
2. At age four, he started playing footy with his older brother Anthony at the Portland Football Club.
3. He attended secondary school at Le Fevre High School and was a member of Port Adelaide’s Aboriginal AFL academy before he played for Woodville-West Torrens in the SANFL.
4. His nickname is ‘Wombo’ or ‘Wombat’ because he’s a low and powerful player.
5. Tyson relaxes by going fishing and supporting NBA team Oklahoma City Thunder.
6. He loves playing table tennis and, allegedly, loves to go on movie dates.
7. He comes from an incredible footy bloodline: he’s a cousin of Adelaide star Eddie Betts and a nephew of Sydney legend Michael O’Loughlin.
8. Being a similar height and weight, Tyson models his game on Eddie Betts.
There’s already been some talk on social media that Betts is willing to sharing his pocket with the youngster.
9. Tyson was Richmond’s first and only pick in the 2016 Rookie Draft at pick No. 6.
10. And he loves to go for goal!